Happy New Year Wishes! How we wish it to be! The Chinese New Year, which is also called the Lunar New Year or the New Lunar Year, happens on the new moon of each month, on the dark side of the moon, about the start of the new year (Lichun). The exact date may fall any time before or after February 1st of your calendar year. Happy New Year 2023!
The Chinese language uses the term “Happy New Year” in two ways. One way is to use the traditional Happy New Year’s greeting, which is written using the traditional Chinese Characters. The other way is to use the Pinyin system for indicating the correct Chinese New Year. The traditional greeting is written using the symbols of the Chinese alphabet and sounds. The Pinyin system for the Happy New Year has been adopted by English and has come to include some additional characters, such as “j” and “y”.
Happy New Year Wishes 2023: Status, Messages, Sayings & Greetings
In ancient times, many Hindu communities celebrate the Happy New Year with a special festival. Known as the Happy New Year Festival, this is the time for the entire community, Hindu family, friends, and relatives to gather at the house of someone special. This Happy New Year celebration in some areas is also celebrated with a large family dinner and music and dance. Often, the Happy New Year Festival is combined with a festival dedicated to the Sun, the sign of energy, which also happens to be the main element of the Indian traditional calendar.
In most of North America, Canada, and Western Europe, the Happy New Year Celebration is celebrated on the first day of January. For those observing the Hindu calendar, the Happy New Year is celebrated on the twelfth day of the new year. This Happy New Year Status is celebrated with special multi-cultural feasts, multi-level social events, family gatherings, poetry reading, song recitation, food festivities, and gaming. Many people in India celebrate the Happy New Year with Yoga, jogging, and other forms of exercise. Others visit their relatives and friends who live far away.
On the night of the twelfth day of the new year, the community holds a special gathering in the temple where they pray for the coming success of the New Year and pray for the safe return of their loved ones whom they had not seen for many years. The Happy New Year celebration includes many colorful costumes and customs such as children playing games and dancing, adults playing games and dancing, flowers being brought and parades, etc. On the morning of the happy new year, the community has a grand feast spread before the house of every Brahmin. The Happy New Year Status celebration is incomplete without music and dance.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023 Wishes
- Wish You a Very Happy New Year 2023 To You and Your Family.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023 For All Of My Friends and Family. Hopefully, You Will Start a New Year With Confidence and Enthusiasm.
- Dear all, I Wish You Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023!
- May Your Life Be Filled With New Adventures and Good Fortunes.
Happy New Year 2023 Messages
- Never Get Afraid To Accept New Year, Have Faith On God Who Will Assist You To Overcome The Fear. Happy New Year-2023.
- Happy New Year 2023 For My Friends, Family Members, and Good-Wishers. Be Blessed With God and Have a Wonderful Journey For The Year 2023.
- Today is The Last Day of 2022, Advance Happy New Year 2023.
- The Year-2023 Is Knocking at Our Doors, and We Are Ready To Accept It With Enormous Joys and Happiness.
- Happy New Year 2023 For My Facebook Friends and Followers. I Wish You Have a Wonderful Year.
- I Pray God Offers Uncountable Blessing On You and Your Family- Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year 2023, May God Bless You To Fulfill All Dreams and Desires.
Some of the most popular Indian festivals celebrated around the time of the New Year Status are Diwali, Ganesh Chathurthi, Christmas, Eid, and New Year’s Day. These festivals draw millions of visitors from all over the world. The Happy New Year ceremony, which is one of the main highlights of these festivals, takes place in different temples of India, in places like Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Rameswaram temple in Mysore, Gokula temple in Khajuraho, Tulsi (Bakula) temple in Amaranth, Panchkarma (Dhamalayi) temple in Bargi, and at other places. All these festivals have their own significance and enjoy immense popularity among the people of India.