Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Messages, Status, Dates, History & Greetings…Valentine’s Day is one of the biggest holidays in the United States. Every February 14, couples from all over the world exchange gifts, chocolates, and luxurious gifts for each other to celebrate the best romantic day of the year – Happy Valentine’s Day. But while this beloved holiday has become known as a time filled with romantic dinner ideas and chocolates for two, did you already know that there is a fascinating history of Valentine’s Day, which dates back even to ancient Rome? This article will tell you everything you need to know about Valentine’s Day and its origins, from when it got started to how it’s celebrated today.
The very first Valentine’s Day wasn’t exactly on a Valentine’s Day – it was the religious celebration of St. Valentine’s Day, which was also the start of Christianity. Because the holiday fell on a Saturday, Christians considered it very unlucky to be born on that day. This was why the event for which the day is named was born out of hatred and envy of Christians against pagans and others who did not practice Christ’s teachings. What started off as just a religious festival soon became a romantic festival. And for the first time ever, Valentine’s Day began to be celebrated with a little bit of levity.
The first Valentine’s Day celebration did not have much of anything to do with romantic love. The main event was the sending of Valentine’s Day cards. However, the cards themselves did eventually become very romantic, especially when they included short poems or quotes about the special couple. It was not until 14 February that the first annual Valentine’s Day cards were sent. Although this particular festival was eventually replaced by the more formal and proper Saint Valentine’s Day celebration in France and the UK, the holiday enjoyed great popularity for many years.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022
The tradition of giving Valentine’s Day cards didn’t really die down until the nineteenth century. Then, the tradition of sending flowers on Valentine’s Day took off. In fact, a lot of people even felt it necessary to send Valentine’s Day flowers on the very date that the celebration was to take place. This has led to quite a variety of Valentine’s Day flowers, with a wider range of colors and designs now available. There are some extremely popular Valentine’s Day flowers right now, with ‘Tears of Love’ and ‘My Valentine’ among the most popular choices.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 Messages:
- “It is not enough to express my love on Valentine’s day, my love for you embraces my world with strong and clean feelings like rivers, rains, and seas. I’m so happy to have you that Valentine’s Day means loving you for me…”
- “I have a lot to object to, for example, all this time I was without you. I can no longer live without love, because of love… Happy Valentine’s Day, end the separation…”
- “All the energy and magic light of love hidden in one touch… I love you with longing for so many times that I have not been deprived of this touch. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022…”
- “You entered my life like a star descending from the sky. Always shine with the happiness you bring me, darling. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022…”
- “You are always here in romantic poems, candlelight, vacation plans, behind a tiring day. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear one, with whom I share the most precious corners of my life…”
- “My beloved, who covers my wounds and always takes my hand and stands up. I am very happy to be worthy of your love. Happy Valentine’s Day, with the hope that you will be with me on many roads to walk together…”
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 Wishes:
- “May you sense a wealth of love today and receive all the hugs and kisses which you could deal with. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022…”
- “I am so blessed to have a boyfriend as great as you. Thank you for being mine and for being you…”
- “Happy Valentine’s day. You celebrate love, not just this one day but during the year. Have a good one…”
- “Without you, I’m nothing, with you I’m all. Thank you for being my everything. Happy Valentines Day 2022…”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day for my beloved. Thank you for coming to my life and making it particular.”
- “You are all that I ever wanted, and I am so glad you are mine — wishing the happiest day to my forever Valentine…”
- “You have been there for me in good times and bad. Today I only want to say thank you. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022…”
- “I am so happy to have you in my own life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart…”
- “May you enjoy the joy of love in your life rather than be apart from the loved ones. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022…”
- “I want you to locate all of the love in this world, all of the warm hugs that prevent you out of sorrow, and all of the kisses which fill your heart with happiness — this Valentine’s day to the fullest…”
Flowers have long been used as a means to convey feelings, especially romantic ones. The tradition of sending Valentine’s Day flowers is actually quite a relatively new one, although it is not exactly clear where the idea came from. Valentine’s Day flowers like roses symbolize the eternal nature of love and romance, which is why the red and yellow color is often considered to be a Valentine’s Day symbol. The classic Valentine’s Day flower is violet, with its gentle, romantic scent, and is usually sent along with Valentine’s Day chocolates and candies.
The origins of Happy Valentine’s Day celebrations may be traced back to the ancient Roman celebration of Celius or Arus Converses. Celius was believed to have introduced the practice of giving flowers to one another on this special day. His story is intricately woven into the popular modern song, ‘Have Yourself a Valentine’. Today, Valentine’s Day celebrations are observed all over the world with millions of people showing their true romantic side by sending romantic Valentine’s Day flowers to their loved ones.