National Sons Day 2021 – Messages, Status, Quotes, Sayings & Text! This Year the Peoples celebrate this National Son Day on 28 September 2021. It is the most popular celebration in the United States. The Festival Celebrate in the United States. A large number of People Celebrate Happy National Son Day 2021. Hello Guys, Here, You Finding the Happy Drink Beer Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings & Text SMS.
National Sons Day has taken on new meaning as we head into the third decade of the 21st century. The #metoo era is long overdue — and society can no longer overlook the importance of raising our boys with this in mind.
Happy National Sons Day 2021 A crucial national conversation has begun — finally. Parents of sons today face challenges that seem so obvious — yet no one saw coming. Who could have predicted the stunning downfall of so many of America’s most famous and powerful men in so little time? The list of names sent shock waves through the world of entertainment, media, tech, and politics. And no one knows where we’re headed next.
One thing’s for sure — it all starts with teaching (and modeling) respect.
Here’s lifestyle writer (and dad) Christopher Dale in a recent article for “Parents of boys are in a precarious position, one where the rules of inter-gender engagement seem to be in constant flux. As society understandably amplifies the voices of accusers, we find ourselves raising the potentially accused.” You May Also Like- Happy National Sons Day 2021 Best Wishes Idea
That’s a lot for our kids to handle. So how do moms and dads navigate these treacherous waters? There’s no simple answer. We’re in uncharted territory here — and this discussion needs to go on for as long as it takes. Preparing our boys for this will require a level of guidance and communication that our predecessors in parenthood could never have envisioned – and that we ourselves have yet to fully grasp.
Molding our sons into responsible men can either be seen as a perilous journey or an opportunity to grow as a human being. On National Sons Day, every September 28, we think about our boys and the legacy we leave behind as parents. More than that, we take the time to listen to our boys — to hear their dreams or fears and thoughts on changing the world. We all have a role to play.
Aside from that, men have struggled with the stereotype of showing strength without fear or compassion. Luckily, as society incorporates “emotional” equity in the workplace and at home, we’re all redefining what it means to be a good son — and a good man.
Let’s have meaningful conversations with our boys on National Sons Day 2021.
What are the best ways to celebrate National Sons Day?
Stress gender equality: Make it clear that what each of you does as a parent is determined by your individual skills, interests, and what works best for the family — not your gender.
Encourage a #metoo conversation: Spend time discussing the recent events surrounding this movement. It’s imperative that boys grow up with a healthy respect for both men and women. Parents — especially dads — need to model this behavior at every opportunity.
Oh — and have fun! Despite the very serious times in which we find ourselves, let’s not forget to enjoy the day. Only you know what your boys need most on National Sons Day 2021. Make sure to include family, friends, and community. And their favorite ride!
Happy National Sons Day 2021 Quotes
- “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there…” ~ Sebastian R. Jones
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes…” ~ Wally Schirra
- “A boy’s best friend is his mother…” ~ Joe Stefano
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged…” ~ Louisa May Alcott
- “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process…” ~ John F. Kennedy
Happy National Sons Day Sayings 2021
- ”My son, my heart will become happy in case your heart is sensible…”
- ”Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy…”
- ”The love for my son is going to last a lifetime…”
- ”I am extremely proud to be your adorable mother…”
- ”The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son…”