Indigenous Literacy Day 2023: Best Wishes, Quotes, Status & Sayings! Happy Indigenous Literacy Day– 7 September is Indigenous Literacy Day Australia Quotes, Sayings, Pictures, Greetings, SMS, Images, Text, Photos, and Wallpaper. A large number of Peoples Successfully celebrated this Festival. It is the most popular Festival in the World. 7 September 2023 is Indigenous Literacy Day. A huge number of people are searching for this Day.
A large number of people Celebrate this Day. It is a Public Holiday in Australia. The Government of Australia Celebrates this Day’s Traditional Activities. Like you on this Special Day continue Reading the full post and collect all information.
Literacy Day Poster is a national celebration of Indigenous culture, language, stories, and literacy. Through activities on the day, we focus our attention on the disadvantages experienced in remote communities and encourage the rest of Australia to raise funds and advocate for more equal access to literacy resources for remote communities
Indigenous Literacy Day 2023 Image, SMS, Text, Greeting & Wallpaper:
- There is about a 2.5-year gap between non-Indigenous and Indigenous literacy rates in Australia.
- In 2014, only 34.9% of Indigenous students in very remote areas met or exceeded the National Minimum Standards for Year 7 reading.
- Only 24 % of children in remote Australian communities have a school that goes up to Year 12.
- Host or participate in a Great Book Swap. Many offices and almost all schools host these challenges in order to circulate reading materials throughout the country.
- Buy a book from a participating seller. Booksellers that participate in ILD donate a portion of their day’s profits to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation.
- Go to a library and take part in Indigenous Literacy Events. Most libraries host book-themed events and collect donations for the Indigenous Literacy Foundation to continue its work in remote communities throughout the year.
- Spread awareness for the day on social media using hashtags #ILD, #ILF, #IndigenousLiteracy, and #Indigenousopportunities.