Defendant Quotes Sayings Status and Captions: Defendant’s statement, the thing you can learn from our post today is about the defendant’s statement. If you are interested to know about the defendant’s statement then read our today’s post carefully and if you read the whole post then you can know about the defendant’s statement. Today, a large number of people around the world are searching for these statements online. So today we have come up with these very important posts for you. So what you can learn from today’s post is about the defendant’s statement.
In other words, we have a detailed discussion about the defendant’s statement in today’s post. So if you want to get a special idea about the defendant’s statement then our today’s post is very important to you.
Defendant’s statement Status and Captions
We all protest. Of course we need to protest against injustice. It is often seen that injustice is happening but no one is protesting. It is very difficult and embarrassing for a conscious person. So we will always stand up and protest against injustice. It is said in Islam that if one does not protest with strength, then one should hate that person and his deeds from the heart. So here we will know what special people have said about the protest. Below are the views of special people on the protest.
1. Just having a guilty defendant is not enough for justice. At the same time, we have to have a peaceful system. 7 John Ashcroft
2. If the defendant is silent and does not speak, the court will consider him guilty.— American Proverb
3. It is better to protest than to accept any irregularity. – Rosa Parks
4. Protests are never a nuisance for peace. Rather, lawlessness, corruption, and war are threats to peace. — Bryant H. McGill
5. When lawlessness and corruption become a law, it becomes a duty to protest. — Thomas Jefferson
6. Protests are never outside the realm of democracy, they are essential to democracy. – Howard Jean
7. The sin that goes silent should be protested and the cowards should be brought out of the people.
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
8. The key to American democracy is to protest against injustice
9. I am hopeful that the goal of the protest is not to call a protest again. Rather, the goal of the protest is to bring about change by bringing something new
10. There may be times when we may be powerless to resist injustice, but we must never pass the time without protest. — Elijah Wiesel
11. If a deaf person has to hear a word, then that word must be much louder. — Bhagat Singh
Defendant Sayings Status of Protest
Many people love to give status. So for those who love to give status, the status of protest has been highlighted here. You can collect the status of the protest from here and give the status to your Facebook timeline.
1. If a deaf person has to hear a word, that word must be much louder. – Bhagat Singh
2. Never speak out against injustice, oppression, and speak up for truth and justice. – William Faulkner
3. A patriot must save his country even if the government of the country goes against it. – Edward Abbey
4. Usually a defendant is guilty until he has proved his innocence. – Lawrence that Peter
You can never protest against the First Amendment without the Second Amendment. – Picture quotes